Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Monday, August 15, 2011

Point Click Commission? Monday commentary!

You can always tell when new products are launched. It seems that everyone wants to sell a copy of the newest "craze" on the internet. Only problem is, none of them are worth a dime. They all claim to be the next money maker that will get you rick without doing a thing. I have a huge list of contacts and it seems that each one has a "limited" supply of the new product. If they are so limited, why does everybody have one? Here is the deal. You can look around this blog and I have stuff all over for sale and even more for free. i will not buy in to the limiteed supply or only 27 dollars if you act now crap. I have tried to bring you some of the best stuff out there that really does work. The key here is, you gotta try it. It will not work if you don't. I read an e-mail this morning about scammers doing exactly what I'm talking about. You have to work your on-line business just as it is, a business. To build a business takes time, effort and patience. Remember, there is no automatic traffic button. If there was, we would all be using them and we would not need our websites and the like. You have to promote and be honest with your potential customers and be true to yourself. If I, as a business owner, can not look my family, or myself in the eye, or at myself in the mirror honestly, then I need to quit now. And since I can still do that, and always will, I will continue. Just remember, hard work and patience will always pay off. The tools on this page still require work. Hopefully I have made it a little easier to get there.!

Here are a couple of links to help you get started! I use them and endorse them both, just like everything else on this page.
www.netpennystocks.com/229599-tinamarie01-2
http://tinyurl.com/3wl5y9u

As always have an awesome week!
David


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know