Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday morning Commentary!

So I spent the majority of my weekend looking again at probably hundreds of sites that told me they were going to help me make money. Once again just baffled at the amount of sites that I could join for FREE but needed to pay money to earn money. And I'm a fairly educated person and I realize, as I have stated before, that the real key to success on the internet is TRAFFIC. We all talk about it, but without it, we are dead in the water. Getting trafficto your website or blog is not an easy task. It takes time and perserverance. The biggest fear that I have for new marketers is that they find this great product to market, they pay their fees, usually a one time or a monthly, then they have no money to advertise their product, so they get no traffic and they make no sales. Sound familiar ? Trust me. I've done it! How do we fix that. I have on this blog some great ways to start generating some good quality traffic. Most of them will let you use their sites for FREE or very little money. Use them. If you want to use them to make some extra cash thats awesome just remember that they will charge you and you still have to figure out how to get more traffic to you site. I have a great FREE internet business that you can try, http://tinyurl.com/3wl5y9u. My reccomendation here is try the FREE business and then use the free sites to promote it. This will give you an idea as to how the process works. That way you can focus on the traffic and not on losing out on your investment. then you can look at other options. Here is a link to some really good information from Ana Hoffman at http://trafficgenerationcafe.com/ she has some really great ideas on getting that traffic you need. Once again go here. http://tinyurl.com/3wl5y9u get that site and start promoting it with some free sites.


Thanks again
David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know