Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New look! Easier to Navigate! Still Marketing 101!

Well, in an effort to keep things "new and fresh looking" I have made a few changes to my blog. It still has the sme basic information but with a few changes as you can see. Please let me now what you think. I have tried to keep the basic format but with some differences. Since I am still pretty new at this blogging thing, I dont know how it will be. I will still try to bring you the best information that I can on products that may or may not work. What I have on here are the things that I use and like the most. Some a little more than others. I still like the cool free stuff best!

Hope you like it!
David

1 comment:

  1. This site is coming along, but needs work.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know