Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Why Do I Do This?

I do this because it is the right thing to do. After spending so much time looking at the garbage that is out in internet land I realize that this is the right thing to do. Why should you trust me ? Why not? Chances are if you are trying to make money on-line you have been suffering from information overload. Your credit card is maxed out. You are frustrated. Your significant other is ready to call it quits. Your children have grown up and gone to college. Even your dog and cat have given up on you and yet you still have made no money! I've been there. You have trusted all the other people who have "stolen" your money or your significant others money or both on the next big thing that quite frankly was not so big. So why should you trust me? Because I truly am just like you and I do believe that you can make money on the internet without having to spend a dime. After all that is why I do what I do. so here is the deal. If you want to make some money follow these steps. I will make it easy.

#1 click on this link first. FREE WEBSITE and sign up It is a free internet business that will make you some money if you follow the directions. It is 100% Free to join and use and market.

#2 You are going to need some way to market your new business. Here are a couple of FREE email submitters.
http://www.submitmagic.net/AdServer/submitters18
 
http://www.submitmagic.net/AdServer/submitters28
 
http://www.submitmagic.net/AdServer/submitters54
Use them as often as you like. Just don't use the same Heading twice. Be creative keep it simple give them a reason to click on your mail.

#3 You will need a list to market to. Your website you just signed up for will be a start. Here is a list builder    that should get you going as well. It will also provide you with additional product to market. In fact here are two. Use them both. They are FREE as well.




And Lastly, you will need an auto responder to market to all your leads. Here is a really good one to start with. And of course you can promote this as well.

http://www.rocketresponder.com/?ref=whoint

This should get you started nicely. Once all that is done e-mail me at dswhowww@yahoo.com
and I will send you some more information and a list of safelists you can use for free as well.

That's about it for now. 
Good Luck and Happy Marketing
David and Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know