Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Monday, January 20, 2014

My Sincerest Apologies!!!

When my wife and I first started this blog one of the promises we made was that we would bring you the best possible information that we could about making money on the internet for FREE! However as time progressed I guess we regressed and started to deviate from the original plan. We changed our name completely, added stuff that really was of no use to anyone and just kind of messed up. Here is where the humility comes in. We are truly sorry that we let you down. After some careful consideration we have decided that  we are going back to the original plan. To bring you the best FREE internet business opportunities and ways to market them that we can find. From now on nothing on this site will be something that I do not use myself. And if  we decide to not use it we will explain why. We are  going to make a slight name change, again that hopefully will reflect our renewed dedication to you. We will place links where you can go as you make some cash that you can invest in if you want or just have some fun. But the overall content of this site will remain the same. Once Again, Please Accept our Apology and Thanks For Your Continued Support. I would like to leave you with this. This is a new dating site that I have developed, If you are looking to meet someone, go check this out. There is no obligation and it is FREE!


Community Center


Thanks, and
Happy Marketing
David and Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know