Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Important Message to all internet marketers!

Really?! With so much crap and garbage to choose from how do you know if things are legit or not. That is a tough question to answer. I guess part of it would be "what does your gut tell you". I have tried like hell to bring you some of the best Free or least expensive stuff out there that I have found. And, I have found alot. What I have discovered is that no matter what you do you have got to make a choice. You have got to find something that you feel comfortable with and then really work it. Internet marketing is tough as hell anyway and the easier one can make it, or at least a little less time consuming, the better. It is better because it allows you to focus more time marketing your product. It is real easy to get lost in the garbage out there that promises instant riches. Believe me, if I could find that one I would let everyone know about it. But reality is, if you had a million or so dollars, odds are you wouldn't be looking at the internet to make money. Or at least I wouldn't. So here is where I tell you about my blog. Every link or banner is either FREE or under 2 bucks. Either way not a bad way to get started. If they are on here I use them or have used them and believe that they work. They have for me. I have always come back to All solutions network because of it's unique plan. You can register and then get your own marketing site that allows you to market to other people, refer them to shop on yor site, and give the site away. Oh yeah you can shop on it as well and get paid a commission for your own shopping. You get all this for FREE. Now you can focus your efforts on marketing. There are several marketing tools that I have on this site as well. I like Dragon Safelist. It has a pretty good response. Also there is another one, free safelist mailer.com that I have not put on here yet that gives you about 45,ooo people that you can market to. One more. Go to Blastomatic.com. There you can send out advertising to around 12 million avid people looking for products. All these should help. I'm going to add one more. Zip a letter to Hope Crutti at http://www.hopecrutti.com/ and she can hook you up with a great product that will let you send out a bazillion ads for under 10 bucks. Hope this makes things a little easier for you.

Good Luck and Happy Marketing
Tina and David
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/DS/DS459432

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know