Welcome to our blog

Welcome to our blog. When my wife and I decided to start this blog we had no idea what we were in for. Well two years later we are still here. Hopefully providing the best source of truthful, reliable information to help you make money on the internet.

We appreciate your input and hope you will keep visiting.

Tina and David
Welcome Home Oregon International

A Brand New Feature I Just Added

Our featured money making opportunities. Click for more information and learn how these FREE products can generate income for you in as little as 1 day!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beginning marketing 101

So, I have been working at this whole thing for quite a while now. Still hoping to make some money, which I know will come soon. I just wanted to breifly discuss websites. Your business. Your Website. Your Identity. If you are like me you are flat broke and tired of being that way. Here are a couple places to go to get you started. One, which I highly reccomend is free site signup.com It seems to be pretty easy to use, however you will need to spend time working the site to fit your needs. If you are already a designer/developer then I reccomend Jumpline.com they seem to have a pretty good program going. Well thats it for now. Good Luck and let me know what happenned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If you have questions about anything let me know